Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Legacy GT GRP
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question...why isn't my post count going up? I've posted at least ten times, but I've only accumulated six. Is it because I post from different puters? I login to all of them the same way. Help from the mods?

Jazz95:confused: :eek:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Some forums (like Off Topic) don't increment your post count. Supposedly to keep the post whoring down, but it doesn't really make a difference... :D

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Damnit, I just keep on sliding down the list for top posters. I was at 3 or 4 at one time, now I've slide to 13th! It's cause of those cats that posted above me.:roflmao:

Nick C.

·
Registered
744 Posts
akcel said:
yeah i know i've posted over 1000 times but..it never goes up...it only says 6....go figure !!!
ummm... I see 1091. There's only 1452 threads and 252 of those don't even count towards your number. You have just abot replyed to every damn thread! You, my friend, be a sloppy whore.

·
Registered
2005 Legacy GT GRP
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It figures...as soon as I post this thread, my count starts moving again. Do I feel stupid? Yeah...pretty much...now I've created a thread that's attracted all the post whores...

WELL, here's one more for ya!!:boxer: :stinky: :flame: :checkit:

Jazz95

·
Registered
89 Posts
you know what happens when you reach 1500 posts..............you get your membership revoked and you're banished back to ................you know, that other club. Tell em James
see......I have a great sense of humor:biglaugh:

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
I have too many boards to whore on, maybe I need to concentrate my powers of evil and take over the world!:borg: :spin: :bot: :flame: :chomp: :boxer:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts