Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,630 Posts
Rear camber is not adjustable without aftermarket camber bolts or camber plates. So, if you don't have either of those, and you have positive camber (stock is -1.1) then something is bent.. probably your lateral links.

Also, your toe should be at 0.0. Toe is adjustable without any aftermarket parts. Again, bent lateral links could cause toe alignment problems.

06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,630 Posts
Yeah, there are adjustable lateral links.. Whiteline is the first that comes to mind. I think Noltec and OBX make them too.. If you want to upgrade, you could also look into the STi pink lateral links. They aren't adjustable but they use pillowball bushings instead of regular rubber bushings.

Whiteline and Noltec also make rear camber plates, though Noltec is out of business, and I think the Whiteline ones may be discontinued.

You can use lateral links from any 93-01 Impreza, 02-07 non-WRX non-STi Impreza Wagon, 90-99 Legacy, and I'm pretty sure 98-02 Forester also use the same ones.

1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.