Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that the City reimburses you for damages caused by poorly maintained streets?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
ivbdn said:
Is it true that the City reimburses you for damages caused by poorly maintained streets?
I have never heard of that before...worth looking into but I agree with Jason that's my cash too and I'll be damn if someone else uses it besides me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
If your car is lowered and recieved damage....good...that will teach you to lower it! If you had rally tires for your rally bred car you would have recieved no damage...HMMMMMHMMM

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
gravel crew said:
If your car is lowered and recieved damage....good...that will teach you to lower it! If you had rally tires for your rally bred car you would have recieved no damage...HMMMMMHMMM
Wow! well put Scott! do I sense some shit talking here?:p

Frank

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who said anything about an alignment? I was just asking on behalf of someone who ran over a big ass pothole that caused the airbag to release, blinding him, and causing a 3 car collision. But now that I know that your tax dollars are involved, I'll stop lookin' around :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
420 Posts
ivbdn said:
Who said anything about an alignment? I was just asking on behalf of someone who ran over a big ass pothole that caused the airbag to release, blinding him, and causing a 3 car collision. But now that I know that your tax dollars are involved, I'll stop lookin' around :rolleyes:.
I would say "Yes" the city is somewhat liable. I have also seen some huge ass potholes in L.A., yet somehow I never hit them. Oh, I know why, because I have a stearing wheel and breaks!

Why dosn't your friend take some responsibility for themselves and just admit they are a retard for running over a huge ass pothole and fucking there car all up.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:
I would say "Yes" the city is somewhat liable. I have also seen some huge ass potholes in L.A., yet somehow I never hit them. Oh, I know why, because I have a stearing wheel and breaks!

Why dosn't your friend take some responsibility for themselves and just admit they are a retard for running over a huge ass pothole and fucking there car all up.
See comments like that will scare some people away from this board, but then again I would have to agree with Casey.

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A simple yes or no answer to the question would have sufficed. But thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
This sort of thing is not unheard of...Subaru had a recall out for Imprezas to remove the front tow hooks as it seems some people smacked them into harsh driveways going in way too fast and deployed their airbags. Go figure.

Tell your friend to get a good lawyer...someone'll pay up. :devil:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
ampsarus said:
Most bottom feeder lawyers will work on a contingency, won't they? Or is that just for personal injury?
Potential income is usually good enough to put most of them to work but in the long run you get fudge punched by the sacks of shit big time.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Tall J said:
Right... spend $10,000 to get $3,000.00 worth of work done... smart.
No, fuckball...you go to one of those 'if we don't get you any money we don't charge you a dime' sheisters. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I dated a lawyer for a year. You know what is wrong with America, Fucking Lawyers. ALL LAWYERS ARE SCUMBAGS!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts