Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting really tired of all this I-club crap!!! We know it sucks ass, now get over it and move on. This is one of the only rules james has given us, stop it. I think you guys can come up with better things to talk about.

I have already suggested to james to kill all the threads.
But as you all know he doesn't like doing stuff like that. Please help self-mod this place and bring up other subjects( like boobies).

sean

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Re: Re: Please no more i-club treads!!!!!!!!!!

Kaos22B said:
boobies are good, I like boobies, who else likes the boobies?
TITS!!! FUCKING RULE!!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Originally posted by FRAKK's2.5
I would rather talk about I-Club, but OK. If James says so.
Yes, Yes boobies! And quote editing! And Talking about cars! And Boobies! And talking about music! And Boobies!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That's good Casey, you're still funny.

I am so with Sean on this one. If I never hear any i-club this, that mod that stuff here again I will be thrilled. I personally don't give two shits about who got fired, resigned, panties twisted, tripped on their skirts, or why it happened.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
That's good Casey, you're still funny.

I am so with Sean on this one. If I never hear any i-club this, that mod that stuff here again I will be thrilled. I personally don't give two shits about who got fired, resigned, panties twisted, tripped on their skirts, or why it happened.
Thanks Jason

I absolutely concur whole heartedly about I-club. RS25 was becoming a forum to bitch about I-club.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts