Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i-Club mods closed the o.g. thread...

If you are IN for this, reply here or PM me..

**To put in your 2 cents regarding the "When" of this event, please PM me either @ i-Club or here (I check i-Club more often though).

You guys know I have a thing for this "dealership." Recall:

http://forums.i-club.com/forums/sho...ightmare+balboa

http://forums.i-club.com/forums/sho...alboa+nightmare

I was listening to the radio and heard the new Balboa Subaru ad... blowout deals on Forester, Outback, bla bla bla...

"If you don't buy a SUBARU from us, we'd both lose money!"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....bitch ass!

Who would be interested in having a SUBARU meet AT Balboa Subaru one of these days, during their sale... all of us invade and park in their lot... all rev our boxers... then give the fockers the finger... and yell to potential customers: "DON'T BUY FROM BALBOA!" Or something else you may suggest. But try not to do anything illegal (leave that for Balboa!).

I'm sure it'd be fun to see those faces of those bum ass salesman.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I figured someone had to reply to this!!!

Sorry with Renick writin all over my car, it might not be a good idea.

Maybe we can go test drive a car there and scare the crap out of your favorate salesman!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
I figured someone had to reply to this!!!

Sorry with Renick writin all over my car, it might not be a good idea.

Maybe we can go test drive a car there and scare the crap out of your favorate salesman!!
I'm down for that!!!!!!!!!!!

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Evil test drives sound good!

Once when I was there to test a 2.5 Impreza wagon, and one of the salesmen asked me, "So, what do you drive now?"

I pointed over to my 2000 RS. He then said, "Oh, I feel sorry for you buddy." What?!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, I walked away from him and got help from another gentleman who was fairly new there and knew nothing of Balboa's bad rep. He was actually helpful.

Then, at the end of my test drive, when I returned to my car, that one dick who laughed at my car earlier then asked, "So, what car is that anyway?" Uh.... YOU WORK AT THE FRICKIN SUBARU DEALER... UH DUH

--Long
*old wounds still hurting*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts