Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

17721 - 17740 of 17749 Posts

·
Registered
14 Impreza Sport & 05 STi
307 Posts
rain meh. As soon as i get my insurance squared away ill be road bound. Would love to get some nice weather to go to QSL 11/1
I don't see rain in the forecast but it is going to be cold. But it is about that time of year where we start getting into the 30's overnight.

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,913 Posts
I don't see rain in the forecast but it is going to be cold. But it is about that time of year where we start getting into the 30's overnight.
ya not seeing rain now either.

Ive never been to the BWW meet, always afraid of the drive back through South Hills if i had a beer or two. Not that a beer or 2 should put a 200 pound guy over the limit. But now that im almost guaranteed to be pulled over anywhere i go, best to be cautious.

·
Registered
307 Posts
ya not seeing rain now either.

Ive never been to the BWW meet, always afraid of the drive back through South Hills if i had a beer or two. Not that a beer or 2 should put a 200 pound guy over the limit. But now that im almost guaranteed to be pulled over anywhere i go, best to be cautious.
I hear you on that. I live literally a mile away from BWW. But we do tend to hang out and bs in the lot after we eat/drink for a good bit. I still need to make it back out to the QSL meet. I think it's been at least a year or more since I've been out there.

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,913 Posts
I hear you on that. I live literally a mile away from BWW. But we do tend to hang out and bs in the lot after we eat/drink for a good bit. I still need to make it back out to the QSL meet. I think it's been at least a year or more since I've been out there.
Is it the Century III BWW?

Just got my ID cards might come out tonight as a test drive before driving it up 79 for state inspection tomorrow.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Is it the Century III BWW?

Just got my ID cards might come out tonight as a test drive before driving it up 79 for state inspection tomorrow.
Sorry I missed this. Yesterday was busy.

Yes it is at the BWW by the mall. We park between BWW and Marshalls if you make it out next month.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Anyone doing QSL meet tonight? Been over a year at least since I've been out there. If it rains and cancels my kids soccer I may get out there.

17721 - 17740 of 17749 Posts