Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

17701 - 17720 of 17749 Posts

·
Registered
14 Impreza Sport & 05 STi
307 Posts
Just posting a reminder that we are having our monthly meet at BWW West Mifflin this Thursday the 19th around 6:30. Come on out if you're not busy!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just posting a reminder that we are having our monthly meet at BWW West Mifflin this Thursday the 16th around 6:30. Come on out if you're not busy!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Anyone heading to the final waterfront meet Thursday?
I think a couple people are stopping at the PCS meet before coming to BWW. But most of us that are regulars at the BWW meet don't usually make the PCS meets. Nothing against those meets we just don't frequent them.

·
Premium Member
MY05 Saabaru 92x aero
131 Posts
Looks like planning on hitting up the Robinson bww meet Wed. I hate doing FS posting on stuff that don't want to bother shipping.

Anyone going need GC RS grill (color blue ridge pearl) or stock corners?

Also have a td04 ~115k used until put a Vf48 on. Also have those matching light blue (420cc?) injectors and stock 2 port ebcs.

Just pm me if want any this, can work out a reasonable price.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,913 Posts
Looks like planning on hitting up the Robinson bww meet Wed. I hate doing FS posting on stuff that don't want to bother shipping.

Anyone going need GC RS grill (color blue ridge pearl) or stock corners?

Also have a td04 ~115k used until put a Vf48 on. Also have those matching light blue (420cc?) injectors and stock 2 port ebcs.

Just pm me if want any this, can work out a reasonable price.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
For Robinson. It's QSL and it's the first Thursday now

·
Premium Member
MY05 Saabaru 92x aero
131 Posts
I was actually planning to make it this month. Then yesterday I was told I have plans that night. Maybe I will make the February one :(
I was set to go Wed, until I found out that is not the correct day :facepalm: Have plans on Thurs so I am in the same boat.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was set to go Wed, until I found out that is not the correct day :facepalm: Have plans on Thurs so I am in the same boat.
We will be having the BWW meet Thursday the 21st if you aren't busy and want to get out to a meet. I'm thinking it will be a smaller one with the holidays coming up and people having other plans.

17701 - 17720 of 17749 Posts