Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 17749 Posts

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah about every week or so. My girls parents live right by Pleasant Hills Borough building

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Small world Bro we'll have to meet up sometime when I head over there

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haven't seen too many Subies around here tho. 3 STIs and a WRX over here in White thats about it

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
Right by the boro building there is someone with a blue wingless WRX. Then there's two guys that come down in the summer to play basketball. One has white modded WRX and the other a 2.5i

There's two more WRXs at CCAC too. The one guy I know and his motor blew a while ago, hasn't gotten it fixed yet. There's also some kid with a 2.5RS, but he just picked up a mustang yesterday.

So yea, now that I think of it, there's tons of us here, ha.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like it. I have seen a decent number when I travel outside of Duquesne. There's this one guy that has a WRB STi that I always see by McKeesport and his car sounds like a freakin beast. I see a lot of em down Southside when I go down there now that I think about it. I'll have to come out and play some b-ball in the summer i'm not too bad

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester
725 Posts
Damn... I missed this thread! So I revived it! AdmiralPancakes... I'm sure I've seen you or your roomie around... I'm from south oakland just off of the Blvd by Shenley park! I'm PMing you to keep you in the loop if we meet up.

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester
725 Posts
AHHHHH you beat me to it! Let's get this thread going again. The official Pgh thread is always live on NASIOC but if you don't have turbo you suck to them over there. Let's set up a meet or something soon!
LOL! I say we make this thread the official meet thread for the area... I'm subscribing to this!

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL! I say we make this thread the official meet thread for the area... I'm subscribing to this!
Sounds good to me. Hey I'm taking my car down on thursday to get my o2 sensor and headlight fixed. If I have it back by Sunday you wanna try and meet up in the Southside or something? BTW I got a random ass subie owner story for you. I was about 6 miles deep in the woods at like 2 in the morning running trash out when I see 5 flashlights coming at me. I was thinking "oh shit what the hell is this" thinking it's going to turn into a Deliverance scenario! All of the sudden I hear " I thought I heard a boxer engine!" Turns out I ended up meeting these 2 kids that owned WRX's an 3 of their friends in the middle of nowhere. Ended up talking to em for like 2 hrs and getting all kinds of tips for my car. I was thinking about making a thread about this because the full story is pretty good.

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester
725 Posts
Sounds good to me. Hey I'm taking my car down on thursday to get my o2 sensor and headlight fixed. If I have it back by Sunday you wanna try and meet up in the Southside or something? BTW I got a random ass subie owner story for you. I was about 6 miles deep in the woods at like 2 in the morning running trash out when I see 5 flashlights coming at me. I was thinking "oh shit what the hell is this" thinking it's going to turn into a Deliverance scenario! All of the sudden I hear " I thought I heard a boxer engine!" Turns out I ended up meeting these 2 kids that owned WRX's an 3 of their friends in the middle of nowhere. Ended up talking to em for like 2 hrs and getting all kinds of tips for my car. I was thinking about making a thread about this because the full story is pretty good.
I'll have to see what time I am back in town on Sunday. I'll be driving back from a wedding in Baltimore. Sunday evening in the Southside would work... give me a ring and send PMs to all the other pittsburgers... Thats awesome about WRX owners! I knew one guy who owned one but he was a jerk. I saw a dark blue 01 RS at the pens game last night... I didnt get to say hi though...Make a thread or tell me on sunday the whole story, Im very interested to hear what you learned.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah no problem bro I'll give you a call on Sunday. Shit we could just have a BBQ at my house or something. But yeah I'll send some PM's to the other Burghers and see what there doing Sunday.

1 - 20 of 17749 Posts