Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I actually got Venom poision. The bling bling :) :) setup VCN-2000 with free palm pilot and next day air. all for 1200.00 Thats a deal i could not pass up. Well I hope everything is working right. But damn what a nice pull. I am sure i can spank OEM WRX's. 4 th gear is crazy. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love this kit. The precise precautions taken are worth the heavy 1200 sale price. MSRP 1399. (jcwhitney)
Pal pilot is preinstalled with all the saftware and u just connect the brain to the Palm pilot and mess around with nitrous levels , rpm activation levels, TPS throttle position increments %. Nice display gauge too:). The spliceing of wires and tapping into the injector wires was shady but VENOM supplies all neccesay hardware and very neat splice that looked very efficient. . If you take a quick look under my hood its gonnna take u another glance back and maybe you will see the damn polished silver nitrous controller but probably nothing else!! :checkit: :flame:

Oh yea, So i put the spray nossle in my black pendulum box ( 99 2.5rs MAF) right in the middle underneath hidden where it sits up high. But when i opened the hood on my car the box was FROZEN WHITE from the N20 being so close to the top of box. I wonder what the inside of the box looked like. All i SPRAYED :) was a 15 % ? which = i dont know what shot or HP increase the 1st time and then the second time i sprayed 25 % and man. even 15 was nice. I am very very happy and ready to woop some ass!!

Richie rich

any recomendation on where to place the nossle???
Who else has this setup??
who else sprays??

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
let me rephrase that. The box was frozen white in a 2.5inch radius where the N20 nossle is inside the box but froze even the out side too!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
NICE!!! has that whole "subtle but dangerous" look to it.
ima try to copy you and ask where you got the liscence plate dealy for the front:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No i live in northern VA. Near tysons Corner. I go to a lot of MIR car shows. Maybe we can meet up at the show or some shit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts