Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1995 RSL
151 Posts
yea im gunna go to that. btw what all is done to ur motor? mine is an EJ25 SOHC from a 2000RS, it has an intake, exhaust, niceplugs and wires, royal purple XPR, no AC, and i run the matching trans and diff.

· Registered
1998 DOHC 2.5RS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea im gunna go to that. btw what all is done to ur motor? mine is an EJ25 SOHC from a 2000RS, it has an intake, exhaust, niceplugs and wires, royal purple XPR, no AC, and i run the matching trans and diff.
Ej25d DOHC
PnP heads
CAI
exhaust
Cobb EL headers
Engine/tranny mounts
AGX's
PP6 piggy back
strut/sways
That's about it I think. lol.

It's a shi**y tune though, screws me over on 75-90 throttle

· Registered
1995 RSL
151 Posts
Ej25d DOHC
PnP heads
CAI
exhaust
Cobb EL headers
Engine/tranny mounts
AGX's
PP6 piggy back
strut/sways
That's about it I think. lol.

It's a shi**y tune though, screws me over on 75-90 throttle
yea, u should get that fixed, then i'll get my heads done and we'll run again :), im gunna do a pnp and do boosted profile delta cams, i plan on putting 6lbs on it in the next year or so. i talked to jon, and he said that the boosted cams will improve n/a still and will give me alot more with the boost.

· Registered
1998 DOHC 2.5RS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aahh.. thats right. Too bad your not SOHC like me :p :p :p
Psh, I won't have you eat your dust in a couple weeks :burnout:

yea, u should get that fixed, then i'll get my heads done and we'll run again , im gunna do a pnp and do boosted profile delta cams, i plan on putting 6lbs on it in the next year or so. i talked to jon, and he said that the boosted cams will improve n/a still and will give me alot more with the boost.
What turbo? I was thinking about it too, but I don't feel like messing with the internals when I have a jdm ej20g sittin in the garage lol.

· Registered
1995 RSL
151 Posts
well gee... just put that in........... idk yet, i figured i would work out the details once i had some money, right now im thinking a stock wrx turbo, but im not sure yet. i want to maximize response, not peak power so im gunna do my reaserch b4 i buy anything

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.