Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5 RSTi
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry i might just be retarded, but i was planning to post some pics of my RS on the site. Anyway, i took the pictures with my digital camera on the LOWEST resolution possible which is 640. However, everytime i go to post, it won't let me and says my file is too big and i am over the limit. That is the lowest resolution possible and if that is too big what the hell? some one set my dumbass straight

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
You'll need to edit the picture to make it smaller. If you have something like Photoshop, you can do a "File - Save As" give it a new file name (or overwrite it if you don't care) and then it will let you change the image quality to one that is lower. You'll need to keep the image size under 100k which is actually pretty large.

The other option is to link to it, assuming you have it hosted somewhere else, but a lot of places don't allow that. Irregardless, to do that, use the IMG button and put in the URL of the image, like:

[ img ] http:// www . rs25 . com / Images / picture.jpg [ / img ]

Remove the spaces and it'll work. :D

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
also, you can save it to your desktop, right click on the shortcut, Click "open with", open it using MS paint. then click "image" at the top. click "strech/scew". a little box will pop up that let's you adjust the size of the picture, both horizontally and vertically. then save it again as whatever you want. hope this helps.

brian

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
or..you use photobucket. then imbed it to the site. use the
tags around the url to the pic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts