Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 sportwagon
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have some 03 wrx suspension around i know they fit but i wanna see if ill go higher or lower or maybe just do the fronts. since i did the rear wrx Sway its kinda bit loose upfront and wagons with ass sag. wanna keep thesame height but maybe lil drop in front.. pls let me see those wagon wrx rs suspension swaps... thanks

·
Registered
99 sportwagon
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool ! are those 17s so i guess it went higher with the wrx, what about L and rs front springs and strut are those the same with obs or a little lower thanks

·
Registered
2001 OBS
31 Posts
KYB's w/ bugeye STi pinks, the camera is level (the car is sitting on a slope). It sits level front to rear, looks a tad bit higher in the front but it's just from the bigger wheel well. I was hoping to stay stock height but it dropped it probably 1.5" or so.

·
Registered
GF OBS-T, GM RS EJ20, SF EJ20
4,973 Posts
Stock RS springs Should drop the OBS a bit more than L Wagon springs which should drop a '99+ OBS by .5"...

·
Registered
99 sportwagon
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats what i did handles better but a little sag in the rear and everytime someone seats in the back tires are rubbing, dont know why? i might go back with obs rear or unless my 16X7 is too wide..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts