Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Unless I am mistaken I don't like the tone in this thread. Shall I move it over to the Fight Club for you all?

·
Registered
257 Posts
TMR Impreza-

not to rain on your parade on anything... but I really don't see what is so special about your ex car... I mean it is clean and all... but if you miss it so much why not just build another one? I am sure you could of done it again instead of going with the is300... I am not trying to :flame: you... I just don't see why it was so special... and if you were running 1.1 bar (15.95psi) on a stock block... for any length of time... you were just lucky it didn't blow... talk about a time bomb... what engine management where you running?

everyone else-

can you guys or don explain to me what I am missing?

thanks,

-wop-

P.S. I am not trying to be a dick... just trying to understand...

·
Registered
2011 M3
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
well first off. Why do something I have already done?? didn't want to do that. I did lots to that car to make it better than a stock car. As in fuel management, I ran larger injectors, Split second computer, J&S, some high flow pump, and I always payed attention to my guages. Just because I didn't follow in the footsteps of others and blew my motor, doesn't mean It didn't run good. I ran .9-.95 on pump and NOS octane booster. And even then, If it did blow, I had a block already prepped with nice rods and pistons. I also had a show worthy sound system that is probably why I miss my old car the most. And lastly, when I did my car up, I was one of only a few. Its so nice to be different. Thats also why I don't want a WRX.

www.tmrmzine.com/subaru/wreck

1 - 20 of 36 Posts