Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I would like to offer my two cents' worth. I like the car very much; I wish mine had the potential to become something similar. However, I dislike all the stickers on the wing and the front fender. Why would you do that to such a beautiful car? I just see that as a menu for a theif! To me, that's just too Honda-ish, but to each his own. I think I'm just paranoid!:run:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I_H8_1.8 said:
I would like to offer my two cents' worth. I like the car very much; I wish mine had the potential to become something similar. However, I dislike all the stickers on the wing and the front fender. Why would you do that to such a beautiful car? I just see that as a menu for a theif! To me, that's just too Honda-ish, but to each his own. I think I'm just paranoid!:run:
a menu yes. but the kitchen is out of many of the items listed :p it's more for realism than an accurate list of the products on his car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I brought it to a race graphics shop... showed them pics of the WRC car, and told them to replicate it. 3 days later, it looked like that:)

:)

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, it's just a little much for my tastes. Like I said, it's a beautiful car and I wish I could do that with mine, but I just don't understand the placement. Just too easy of a target to thieves, in my eyes. Part of that could be from 3 of my cars getting broken into. Were it me, I would put them on the underside of the hood or somewhere else inconspicuous. Just my 2 cents'.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
hehheeh, no worries:) I appreciate the comments! :)

yeah, but it would look weird without the wing/fender stickered up:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
brucelee said:

And for our information, the wing does straighten out at 45mph, and gives me the ability to fly:)

REALLY?!?!:biggest: HAHA , I'm ot a big fan of that wing but it does look real good on you car. You have done a good job!
Alex

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Damn man! I thought I'd get scooby of the week at least once!

And you have to cut and paste the pic into your browser window if they dont load. Damn freeservers!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts