Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? Ive seen it on bumper but no car pics. Im looking for a rear diffuser and not the 06 STi one. I have rear jdm bumper and spats.

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
I'd like to see some different views of it if someone had them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
Well looks like 2 of their diffusers will work with spats. The 22B style one won't

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I may pull the trigger and order one. Ive just heard mixed reviews on fitment and quality. Some good some bad, unfortunately the bad outnumber the good. But with limited diffuser choices for our cars, let alone with spats, what choice do I have? And Im not doing a home depot special either.

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
curious how you will pan out.. looking to get the same from them, as well as their "high rise" style scoop, maybe down the line

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
curious how you will pan out.. looking to get the same from them, as well as their "high rise" style scoop, maybe down the line
Yea well, I have a build thread on here, so I will update it when I install the diffuser. Gonna order it on monday. I feel if I dont like it, I will be able to sell easily and at least get most of my money back on it.

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
sounds good, good luck on it, i'll check and subscribe to your build. Let us know how shipping had worked out from the Brits! waiting on better weather before i do a thread, too.. tired of the car being a parked driveway queen :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts