Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any, or knows of where I can view more. I've found a few of bronze wheels on white rex's but none of a Bronze wheel on a white RS.

I did a search and came up with nada, so I hope no schmuck harps on me for not checking first like in I-club.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
I believe ONE (I'm not sure of the name) on the I-Club has one. Regardless there are pics in the Mt. Hamilton threads on the I-Club. He's got bronze TE-37s. I'd find them for you, but I'm at home on the 56k as my departing school has unceremoniously stripped me of my T1. If you can wait two weeks I'll get them for you. :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol

that's cool man, I'll see if I can find it. I just love the look of the all-bronze wheel on a white impreza. I was set on antracite before but I'm hooked on the Bronze.

Steve

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks JC

Those shots are perfect! I appreciate it. The car looks pretty good...not exactly what I imagined...but thats ok. Because the Subzero's look totally different.

Thanks,
Steve

:stupid:

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
Gold is different than Bronze...

You know the SubZero's are knockoffs of the Racing Hart CP-35's and, AFAIK, The RH's come in Winning Gold not Bronze...

Thats probably why the SubZero's color is not the same as the Volk's color...The TE-37's are much darker...

Zee:cool:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh I know

it's just that I was set on those wheels as well...I love the Volks in bronze...but I think its that's a little too dark for me. I saw the Subzero's in a pick of them on a white WRX, and it looked awesome, but I wasn't sure if it would be the same for the RS since the bodystyles are quite different. I think the bronze volks would look good on a black rex or rs, but not so much the white.

The Bronze on the Subzeros seems a little closer to gold, a little lighter...exactly what I'm lookin for. Just wish I could find a pic of them on the RS, in 18s...so I can get a better feel for what I might buy.

I see that Rev Motorsports has the P1 knockoffs as well, which will be available in 18" soon. That seems like a viable choice as well.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts