Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
'99 2.5 RS Rally Blue Pearl
937 Posts
what seats are those? i thought the jdm ones weren;t all blue on the seat, but USDM ones were all blue on the backrest...i hope that made sense :)

·
HERO DEEP!!!
Lt. Dan the 2000 OBS
758 Posts
and ? for you guys who have v8 seats in your car. how did you make them sit low like stock, the stock STi rail makes me sit outta the sunroof and no one has been able to give me a clear answer

·
Premium Member
faster than yours.
4,605 Posts
Bondo said:
what seats are those? i thought the jdm ones weren;t all blue on the seat, but USDM ones were all blue on the backrest...i hope that made sense :)
Version 7 JDM STi seats.

They're in my Forester now...

·
OG GC
MY00 BRP RS...still adding to
4,472 Posts
carolinaguy99 said:
and ? for you guys who have v8 seats in your car. how did you make them sit low like stock, the stock STi rail makes me sit outta the sunroof and no one has been able to give me a clear answer
I have a set of v7's in my car. They originally came with GD rails that sat about an inch higher. I was able to swap out those rails with my GC rails within a couple of hours. And that was with putting the GD rails on my RS seats, and a few beers. ;)
As for where to get the carpet, try Nasioc classifieds! I was able to score one from an 07 STI that was getting ready to be race-ready for ESX Motorsports. Still had the plastic to cover the carpet. :drool: There must be better deals than the dealership.

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
My carpet goes in this weekend,along with some other interior and exterior bits :devil: :banana: Oh and MyRad, V5 limited seats own your V7's :lol: I kid, I kid.

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
So I might be about to get some from an '05 STi for 160 shipped, should I? How long does it take to install if I've never done this sort of thing before?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts