Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mods Include:
- Eibach Pro-Kit
- KYB Struts
- SS Brake Lines
- Brembo Rotors
- 16" Wheels with BFGoodrich G-Force Sports

A pic before it was dropped

I bought the car completely stock about 2 months ago. Hubcaps and all :rolleyes:

Comments and questions welcome!!

·
Registered
1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
1,361 Posts
Car looks nice, but show it when its a little 'lower'. Its a great start and a great color!

·
Registered
07 Civic SI / 97 Miata M
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car looks nice, but show it when its a little 'lower'. Its a great start and a great color!
Thanks, I think this is the low it will get. The springs have been on for a while and have settled I am sure... Disappointed in the height, but the performance makes up for it in the corners. :banana:

My Mustang was low.

·
Registered
2003 Outback Sedan H6
2,274 Posts
Looks great; definitely a good start. Like the other guy said though, you should go a little lower to eliminate that fender gap, but its certainly not bad as is!

Go with a Ver. 1-4 front bumper as a next step! I think that'd be a solid move.

·
Premium Member
'04 Impreza 2.5 RS
693 Posts
Why did you go mustang GT to an impreza L? Gas, insurance, both?

I like that year of the mustang...

·
Registered
07 Civic SI / 97 Miata M
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great; definitely a good start. Like the other guy said though, you should go a little lower to eliminate that fender gap, but its certainly not bad as is!

Yeah, I am not too worried about looks with this car, more performance wise for autocross. The Eibach springs have a really nice feel to them.

Why did you go mustang GT to an impreza L? Gas, insurance, both?

I like that year of the mustang...
Gas
Insurance
Taxes
Weighed too much
Had lots of problems mechanically, aethestically, etc...

It was my third Mustang and last Mustang. I hated that car.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Looks good man. I wish I could lower my car but it's not exactly the greatest idea with the roads we have here in PGH.

·
Enthusiast
2001 SRP L
2,513 Posts
good way to start off the car, yea the car is pretty high but im pretty sure your not done "messing" with the car. and Welcome to the forums, im Tuan =]

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Oh my God! It's a Subaru... in South Carolina! :eek:mg: I was down there a few months ago and I didn't see any mentionable Subaru's the whole time we were there. :(

I'm moving to Florence on Thursday, we should meet up sometime.

·
Registered
07 Civic SI / 97 Miata M
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good way to start off the car, yea the car is pretty high but im pretty sure your not done "messing" with the car. and Welcome to the forums, im Tuan =]
Hi Tuan. Thanks for the welcome and I am no way near done with this car.
Oh my God! It's a Subaru... in South Carolina! :eek:mg: I was down there a few months ago and I didn't see any mentionable Subaru's the whole time we were there. :(

I'm moving to Florence on Thursday, we should meet up sometime.
Cool man, yeah would be good to meet another Subaru owner. Let me know if you are ever in the capital area.

I like that color!
Yeah it gets lots of looks.

·
Registered
06 Impreza 2.5i
470 Posts
Nice. I have a 94 with the same suspension set up except I have the 13" steelies. Now that shit is low. Good luck with what you plan to do with the car.

·
Registered
07 Civic SI / 97 Miata M
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice. I have a 94 with the same suspension set up except I have the 13" steelies. Now that shit is low. Good luck with what you plan to do with the car.
Do you know if there is anyway to hook up a rear swaybar to our cars? I see no place for connections. :screwy:

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Do you know if there is anyway to hook up a rear swaybar to our cars? I see no place for connections. :screwy:
Easy peasy, find yourself a pair of the rearmost lateral links with the brackets. Any impreza lateral links will fit, whether they be newer L or an RS.

My '95 L didn't come with a rear antisway, so I swapped out the lateral links for the ones knifed from my '97, then swapped in the mounts and antisway from a 2005 STi.

·
Registered
01 RS w/ 2.1 stroker ej205
2,176 Posts

true that yo! :flame:

·
Registered
07 Civic SI / 97 Miata M
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Easy peasy, find yourself a pair of the rearmost lateral links with the brackets. Any impreza lateral links will fit, whether they be newer L or an RS.

My '95 L didn't come with a rear antisway, so I swapped out the lateral links for the ones knifed from my '97, then swapped in the mounts and antisway from a 2005 STi.
Dude, thanks a lot you rock! :D

Good find.

Thumbs up to the pignose hatch, too. =.P
Thanks and the Hatch is my bros with a SR swap

true that yo! :flame:
Can you guys give me a pic for reference

1 - 18 of 18 Posts