Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2015 WRX+TE37ta
4,819 Posts
haven't seen my pics yet?

I had to cut the coolest part out of the bumper :(

If I didn't have the lip, the FMIC would poke below the bumper.

Yes it needs body work.
Didn't cut the lip precisely straight :)
More pics in my sig

·
Registered
2015 WRX
2,350 Posts
Here's my car with an ebay kit. I had to cut all the mesh in the front air dam out along with a decent amount of trimming around the foglights.

I can get better pics tomorrow if you want.

·
Registered
2015 WRX
2,350 Posts
I tried to not cut the mesh out on mine, and it wouldn't work since my core is so large. The mesh does not sit perpendicular to the ground so there is more cleareance at the top - you may be able to keep the mesh if you go with a small or very thin core (2.5" or less).

·
Registered
96 Impreza LX
72 Posts
Not to change the subject here, but did anybody notice that car next to the cusco sti is sponsered by sega?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, that core looks tiny. :/

Suby25 said:
I tried to not cut the mesh out on mine, and it wouldn't work since my core is so large. The mesh does not sit perpendicular to the ground so there is more cleareance at the top - you may be able to keep the mesh if you go with a small or very thin core (2.5" or less).
Yea, that's why I'm thinking of mounting it all slanty... which would prob interfere with the radiator. Shit.

·
Registered
1995, LSti, red/silver
196 Posts
Hey did anyone else have to cut a hole in the right side of their engine bay? it was like 5 incehs away form the hole it was supposeed to go though. "direct fit" my ass

1 - 19 of 19 Posts