Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,854 Posts
guitarthrasher13 said:
how bout the new legacy 5 spoke wheels on an impreza. that should look sexy. anyone got a pic?

siper2 said:
Yes I do, but he's looking for the old multi-spoke 16"s.
come on chris...is it really that early in the morning that i'm awake and get to point this out to you? :lol:

·
Registered
95 L...
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i was looking for the old multi spokers, but now im looking for the new 5 spokes. OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY LOOK SEXAYYYY ON TEH GC!!!

The reason being is this;
my mom just bought a brand new legacy, not gt, just standard. Less than 1000 miles. She drives very little. I started joking with her saying i was going to take her wheels, then yesterday shes like "honey, if you really want my wheels, we can trade".

My jaw dropped. She wants to keep her tires though lol. I told her if i can trade her wheels and then id buy her brand new tires for the wheels i give her. She doesnt want any money either, she just wants to make sure she keeps new tires. The funny thing is she keeps saying "as long as my car doesnt look all Ghetto'ed up" But i have the very old legacy wheels. 15 inchers, small and ugly. I can only imagine what they would look like on her brand spanking new legacy!!!

Damnit i want them SOOOOO FUCKING BAD!!!

If you guys find any more pics, by all means please post. Ive been looking and havent been successful

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
15inch wheels aren't going to fit over the new leggies brakes. Sorry to burst your bubble but you may be buying wheels and tires. Wheter it be for you car or your moms.

Good luck and let us know how it all works out.

·
Registered
95 L...
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
01rs25 said:
15inch wheels aren't going to fit over the new leggies brakes. Sorry to burst your bubble but you may be buying wheels and tires. Wheter it be for you car or your moms.

Good luck and let us know how it all works out.
lol yeah i forgot about that. Oh well i found out they are $192/wheel new, and tires will probably be relatively pricey anyway. I really want some 5 spoke goldies that came on the rs'. But i dont really care if they arent the gold ones. Silvers fine with me.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
guitarthrasher13 said:
lol yeah i forgot about that. Oh well i found out they are $192/wheel new, and tires will probably be relatively pricey anyway. I really want some 5 spoke goldies that came on the rs'. But i dont really care if they arent the gold ones. Silvers fine with me.
I have some gold 5 spokes. Just click the link in my sig.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts