Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
You're a chic, right? I don't know who's who nowadays.:run: Anything special you would like to share with us? Oh, don't forget to mention your Scuby. :)

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
I was joking on my previous post. :stinky: How do you like your car? Don't guys stare at the car and then stare at you when you pass them by? I get guys who does the same to me where I'm from. Ewww, gives me the creeps. Done anything to your car yet?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a ton of stuff, yet.

Just a few stickers :)

Yeah, I do get the guy stares. And people who wanna race. I hate that.

B

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Do you work on your car? You can get your hands dirty with all the low budget DIY mods. That's what I do when my funds are low. ex: clear corner lights, lubricate/grease shifter, cure clutch creak, etc. And don't forget to have fun.:)

·
Registered
597 Posts
how do you lubricate the shifter?
what's clutch creak?
My RS is stock. I'd like to get the cheap mods
done before the $$$$ mods!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I did the cheap mods. I don't have money for anything else.
My RS is 2001. The first week I had it a aguy got in a wreck staring at me.

Non mods
-window tint $120
-body color side skirts free ;)
-body color rear spats $200

Cheapie mods
-muffler w/ custom exhaust pipe $200
-intake $70
-tuning by ex bf free

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
sunnys25 said:
how do you lubricate the shifter?
what's clutch creak?
My RS is stock. I'd like to get the cheap mods
done before the $$$$ mods!
It's been done by many. Lubricating the shifter will allow cleaner, non-squeeky shifting. You'll need to lubricate the shifter ball, and that metal stick from your shifter that goes into the transmission. Find some good grease for those moving parts. and you'll have to have a manual transmission.

The clutch creak is that crunchy clutch petal feel when you press in the clutch on a cold-cool tranny. It needs to be lubricated! Here's the site that has helped many. It's set at the page for the GC8 imprezas. http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=12

1 - 12 of 12 Posts