Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L & 1997 OBS
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals just wanted to let anyone know who lives in the Philly area, this year Philly SCCA has 5 road rallies planned. These road rallies are a whole lot of fun that anyone can come to. You don't need a 500whp car to enjoy the event. If you aren't sure what road rallies are, they are a time and distance competition that is performed on rural public roads at legal speeds using “daily driver” vehicles. It’s more challenging than you might think! So be sure to check out PhillySCCA.com | Home of the Philadelphia Region of the SCCA for the schedule and come on out for a great time with some great people.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not with philly scca, but I have done this type of event before. All you need is a road worthy car, a co driver and an urge to have a good time.

·
Registered
1994 Impreza L
112 Posts
I'll likely sign up for this. My car should be ready by the first one which is in May. Doesn't seem like something that's going to kill the car either.

Yup, I'm definitely down.

·
Registered
2000 rs2.5/96 brighton ej20
110 Posts
I already planned to attended as many events I can.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to hear guys, can't wait to see everyone there. Hoping to have the engine swap done in my L by then if not I will be in my 02 WRX.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts