Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls well I'm new to this forum and the ej25 world... I have some good experience with motors but never stop learning. I'm a Ford Honda guy but love power and cars in general and really just love making power with anything... So i have a 99' legacy outback 129,000 miles on it and not looking for any big power gains but just to do some simple upgrades! Kinda wondering what oem parts can be swapped around for better performance... I hear I can swap the heads from a wrx, I know I wouldn't be seeing any big gains but if i can find for cheap I might... I will be needing a new catback system so I'm looking for an after market company that's solid... And since i will be upgrading that i was thinking full exhaust and deffently some kinda after market intake... So with that said is it worth swapping of heads or can I upgrade the stock ones... Do they flow about the same along with the IM? Is it safe to mill the head to gain some power... I guess I should of said this in the beginning but this will be an n/a motor, it is my dd and i have kids... Just doin some tinkering! Lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.