Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
04 Mini Cooper S
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Im going to be starting school in two weeks at penn tech in williamsport. I was wondering if there is anyone from here going there that goes to school there or lives around there. So i can get out and meet some more suby fanatics once im up there.

·
The Dash Flocker!
00 GF, 04 Jetta TDi
3,791 Posts
Haha, my alma matter, class of '99. Also my hometown, so I'm up that way every few weeks or so, and for the rally in June.
You just missed T3hWIT, he graduated in May from the automotive program.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Yeah man, what are you majoring in? PM ryno50485, he's got a red wagon down in Lewisburg. He's a real cool guy, I'm sure he'd like to meet up with you.

Like Ryan said, I just graduated from there. There was a ton of Subaru's at and around the college. Most of the guys I knew graduated too, but there's always a few more every year.

·
Registered
04 Mini Cooper S
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Photoshoot sounds awesome. And Im going for automotive and business. So im either going for 2 or 4 years.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Photoshoot sounds awesome. And Im going for automotive and business. So im either going for 2 or 4 years.
Go for four years man, I wish I did that from the start. The college has an excellent automotive program.

·
Registered
05 wrx, 95 L
432 Posts
What do you drive, will you have your car at school?

I'm a BAU (four year auto) major, so we'll probably cross paths sooner than later.

There are quite a few subies around, but like t3hWIT said, I think some of them have graduated.

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
What do you drive, will you have your car at school?

I'm a BAU (four year auto) major, so we'll probably cross paths sooner than later.

There are quite a few subies around, but like t3hWIT said, I think some of them have graduated.
AU is transportation for the 2 year.... well i may be wrong with the letter. anyway i am going for the 2 or 4 year. i will decide after my first 2 years. i know you asked someone else... but im leaving next sat, and i drive a 00 BRP coupe RS with V5/6 spoiler.

·
Registered
04 Mini Cooper S
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im also leaving to move in next sat(16th). I drive a STM sedan with 17s and full exhaust. I want a damn coupe spoiler so bad haha. And to slam it! But no money:(

·
Registered
04 Mini Cooper S
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well im all settled in and today was the first day of classes. Pretty many subies out here.

·
Registered
04 Mini Cooper S
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yupp thats mine. Tnice17 is normally parked around there too. Where are you staying? And what do you drive?

·
Registered
05 wrx, 95 L
432 Posts
Yupp thats mine. Tnice17 is normally parked around there too. Where are you staying? And what do you drive?
Me? I commute from Liberty, about 30 minutes away straight up 15. I drive a BRP sedan and usually park behind the ATC, by the soccer field.

·
Registered
04 Mini Cooper S
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah ok. There is a nice silver WRX that sits outside the village along the street. I wanna find out who owns it.

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
Me? I commute from Liberty, about 30 minutes away straight up 15. I drive a BRP sedan and usually park behind the ATC, by the soccer field.
BRP FTW!!! i have a BRP coupe, parking lot next to ACC

v5/6 spoiler... you cant miss it ;)

·
Premium Member
2005 STI , 1998 Outback Sport
206 Posts
If you see a green outback with jersey plates thats mine. But i just got home this weekend and will be bringing up my sti. Its wrb with black wheels. Im not on campus that much though, half my classes are on wahoo dr. with Dr. Garner. If you guys do the 4 year auto program your last 2 years your up there alot.

I dont know how much you have ventured yet, but there are some great driving roads all along the outside wilpo. Jacks Hollow was a great road but they just tared and chipped it. The next best close road would be sulfur springs road, its also called 554. You have to hit all these roads at night though theres too much traffic during the day.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts