Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll! We can now be found at www.PDMUSA.com . We'll be offering more products soon to the Subaru craving public, and scaling back on a few others. Soon, production will cease on the production of intakes and strut bars due to the overwhelming flood of these parts on the market. More development (therefore, more TIME available!) will be spent on turbo kits and other parts that aren't so easily attainable in the industry. We set out to become "different" from the start. There's loads of value added resellers that beat prices we can't. So, we're streamlining our manufacturing process to bring more performance oriented parts at better value in a more timely fashion. We will be discontinuing strut bars and intakes at first. Manufacturing will concentrate more on turbo kits, exhausts, flywheels, brake kits, and performance engine build-ups. We'll let you all know about close-out specials coming soon for these parts. No group buys are coming, but we'll let you all know when then final batches of products are ready.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet...but there is a few surpises coming :).

·
Registered
852 Posts
Even though I have never been a PDM customer, I hope I get the chance. What you are doing for the GC8 and Subaru community is truly great, so thanks for enhancing product lines and more so the increased level of turbo R&D.

Graham

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. The shop is filled with good people, and I'm glad to be a part of it. Streamlining the selection and options should help us serve you, the customer, better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts