Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

So after selling my subie I have a few things left over that I'd like to get rid of:

1) General Altimax Arctic Snow Tires (205/55R16) mounted on 16" snowflake wheels. Used one season. SOLD

2) Stromung Twin Tip Catback Exhaust (This one). Definitely in used condition but still super solid and sounded fantastic. SOLD

3) JDM power folding mirrors. JDM innards already converted into black USDM housings so you can bolt them right on and plug them in (minus running the two extra wires for the folding power). Includes the center console switch. $150

4) Front and rear 02 sensors. Never used, brand new. I'll check, they're either Bosch or OEM. $60 each

5) Goodridge Stainless brake lines. Brand new in box. SOLD

6) 6) WRX front caliper brackets, not sure whether these were the new ones since I had an extra pair. Combine these with 2002 WRX front brake rotors to have MUCH better stopping power on your RS. Made by A1 Cardone. SOLD

7) Cruise Control parts. Almost everything you need to get going. SOLD

8) Kartboy Extended Exhaust Hangars. I bored the holes out to 18mm so they aren't impossible to put on. I put them on and then switched exhausts so they are barely used... probably had them on for about a month. 60mm center to center. $10 for both

PMs are appreciated since I don't go on this forum much anymore.

Thanks much!
Colin

Pics of remaining stuff:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took some pictures of the other parts...

Cruise Control Parts... I have closeups of each of these parts for identification, just ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monday bump... also found some Kartboy extended exhaust hangars and a Tsudo Stainless high flow cat pipe that looks like it was used maybe 5 miles. I'll post pics when I can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thursday bump, here are pics of the exhaust hangars and the test pipe:

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm putting a bunch of them in boxes tonight so they'll be all ready to ship (except the exhaust for now)!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, a bunch of stuff is sold but I've still got the exhaust (trying to do a local pickup but let me know if you're interested), mirrors, and 02 sensors!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
List is updated... only have the JDM mirrors and exhaust hangars let, and the mirrors are only still here because I was holding them for a guy and he sourced them locally. Come get em! All boxed up and ready to go. Package is 7 lbs and 16 x 14 x 11 inches so you can calculate shipping... I have a UPS and FedEx place nearby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts