Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1999 OBS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting a silver 99 2.5rs complete car awesome running (rust damage) 5 speed (4.11) ej251 SOHC clean interior driver seat bolster needs work and that’s it! Functional sunroof etc
Second car is a 2003 psm wrx wagon auto/skipped timing, I might want to keep only the short block of the wrx, super clean hatch very decent hood, full interior and harnesses available from both cars pics upon request for both I have tons of parts, huge list with a lot of aftermarket stuff coming mid March

·
Registered
1999 OBS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have multiple turbos for sale right now, blouch 1.5xtr, 16g, vf22, td04s etc and the front bumper, fenders, hood and doors are gone from the Rs already as of sunday

·
Registered
1999 Impreza L, 2.2L
3 Posts
If you still have the RS I was wondering if you had the spoiler still available. Not the Impreza boomerang looking one but the taller one that almost looks STi like. Also I need the LF side skirt piece. I have the other 3 pieces already just need that one side

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I'm looking for the wiring harness that runs along the passenger side door sill. It connects to the bulk harness under the glove box and runs back to the fuel tank and rear taillights among others.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Do you have the passenger side front fender for the silver coupe, ecu and wiring harness, and side mirrors?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts