Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94&93 vr4, 94 rx7, 98 2.5rs, 95 Supra TT
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I want to keep those with the engine so the buyer will have everything they need.

More pics, engine and drivetrain is out now. Drivetrain is pending sale locally. Motor still available

rear pass through trim and center brackets

·
Registered
Steel Grey WRX Limited
3,043 Posts
How much for the rear cup holder and center console lid? Having a 3 year old is hell on a car....

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just the brakes without the rotors? I can do $600 shipped anywheres in the US. Sorry I don't want to start parting bits of the center console. I would like to sell that as a package as itself or with the dash. I would check with Subaru, they may be able to sell you portions of it for fairly cheap.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
brakes have sold, fender was picked up, rear trunklid is being picked up in 2 hours. Added a few more parts. I've also had a few questions about the engine and what's included.

I have everything you would need to swap a car and do either a GD dash swap, or merge the harness. I did my own swap (06 wrx into a 98 2.5rs) so I know exactly what you would need to make this work in a GC. I had to piece together pieces of my swap because I didn't get everything at once. My package includes everything:

engine
ecu
engine wiring harness
dash wiring harness
immobilizer
ignition with RFID key
drive by wire gas pedal
clutch/brake pedals
downpipe
turbo
intercooler
power steering resevoir with lines
radiator with lines
airbox with maf
fuel pump
fuel pump controller
header
front O2 sensor

And if you want the turbo crossmember with sti ratio steering rack I have the unniversal piece you would need to cut/weld onto yoru RS unniversal if you do a wire merge and use your RS steering column.

And to anyone who doesn't have access to a truck, when I bought my 06 wrx engine I drove from Vermont to New jersey. I pulled my passenger seat and stuffed the engine there. I stuffed the wire harness and everything else in the trunk/back seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts