Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Impreza
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been a member here for some time have done a few transactions but mainly read. I purchased a JDM STI front clip and will be parting out the entire front half of my 96 Impreza Brighton. Car is complete I currently drive it every day but its ready to call it quits and start the build.. Everything is OBO feel free to ask or txt is the easiest way to get ahold of me 305-606-54twoeight

Also to add from the usual car has brand new Monroe Struts all around with New strut mount bushings/cap. $175 for all 4

1.8L EJ18 with 200k miles, burns a little oil does have a miss. - $200 for complete motor with accessories (Long block, covers, intake manifold, starter and sensors)
Complete wiring harness with fusebox - $80
Power Steering pump -$40
Complete AC system (pump lines and condenser) - $80
ECU - $40
Exhaust manifold - $20
5MT transmission with 200k miles, in good shape doesn't give me any trouble. Needs shifter bushings - $150
Rear diff - $75
5x100 hubs - $75 front hubs, new National Bearings and National Seals
Stock impreza brakes - $50 whole setup
Radiator - $40
Side marker lights - $30
Turn Signals - $10
"L" flat black front bumper in fair condition - $60
93-97 Style front grill - $20
Complete Dash - $150 (will part out)
Hood - $50
Fender (drivers side) - $50

IF you don't see it on the list feel free to ask. Will post up pics soon

·
Registered
93 IMPREZA L
430 Posts
Are you selling the single din for the radio? I need two cluster shroud blanks the square looking pieces on the cluster trim. Would you also sell the wire connector that connects to the hazard button?

·
Registered
1996 Impreza
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would prefer to keep the harness complete but as far as the plastic pieces I wouldn't mind make me an offer if your interested.

Thanks
Tweak

·
Registered
98 OBS black... no engine
13 Posts
how much for the dash harness ,engine harness, fusebox pretty much everything electrical from the front?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts