Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As our used parts inventory grows, we have recently acquired a 2001 Impreza RS Coupe for part out. All parts are in MINT condition. Pictures can be found on our Facebook page - 42 Autosports (Like us while you're there!) - Email all requests to [email protected]

Steven

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
DAMMIT! How come the only silver cars I see getting parted out have the front passenger side fender messed up? That's what I need! Every other color is hit from the drivers side or rear, but all the silvers are front passenger side damage! ROWR!!!!! Oh, yeah, and that sucks someone wrecked it, or whatever....

·
Registered
98 OBS
677 Posts
Oooh actually are the front seat belts spoken for yet? if not I'm interested shipped to 97306 but I'm not sure what they are worth :/

·
Registered
09 Legacy spec.B + 01 2.5RS
476 Posts
DAMMIT! How come the only silver cars I see getting parted out have the front passenger side fender messed up? That's what I need! Every other color is hit from the drivers side or rear, but all the silvers are front passenger side damage! ROWR!!!!! Oh, yeah, and that sucks someone wrecked it, or whatever....
The front fenders are pretty cheap and easy to replace, why not just get one and have it painted?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.