Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
BRP 2001 2.5RS Coupe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like I said. It's a stock 00 2.5 RS Sedan - Auto trans all power.. you know the deal. The rear driver door does not open, and I have plans for the engine so don't ask about it. Everything else but the alarm is for sale. Broken headlights, no rear bumper. Front is messed up.. might be beyond repair (not from accident.. swapped for my coupe bumper which is the one up for grabs). Everything else is pretty decent. no damage to chassis other than rear 1/4 on driver side. I can tear any part off the car you need (by tear I mean gently remove.. possibly with force.)
--
Update: I just checked the inside and it looks like some moisture had gotten in there. There is mold on the seats, door cards, etc.

Here is a link to my google drive and uploaded pictures.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxW0MYa-8HaRMFFYOU52dU5TM1k&usp=sharing

This car currently runs, but will not when I pull the engine. ;)

Items NOT currently for sale:
Wheels
Engine
Charcoal Canister
Glass - Windows/Windshield (currently)
(possibly more stuff as I think about it or get requests for certain items that I need to keep)

I highly prefer local pick-up or meet-up than shipping.

Parts gone:
Center console area with e-brake surround incl. cubby/armrest extension/etc.
Trunk carpet
Trunk interior trim
Sun visors
misc. bolts and clips
Front bumper

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,304 Posts
Can you price the whole interior to convert an L to darker panels/doorcards shipped to 55106?

I/m guessing it's too much $ and hassle though.

·
Registered
BRP 2001 2.5RS Coupe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Can you price the whole interior to convert an L to darker panels/doorcards shipped to 55106?

I/m guessing it's too much $ and hassle though.
I can get the whole interior out but the rear driver door card. The door will not open and I prefer that it stays closed to keep most of the moisture out. Shipping might be a little much. I'll weigh everything and post shipping cost to 55106 within the next week or so.

Will post pics of car today.

Edit: Shipping will cost a lot. I'm not sure how much, but it would likely not be worth it. I just priced shipping the fender to NY and it is over $100, so I'm guessing it will be a lot more to ship to 55106 for the full interior. There is also mold on the interior, so I would be hesitant to ship.

·
Registered
6 Posts
is the drivers window switch panel in good condition? no broken tabs? if so I would be interested in it. let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
'01 RSTi - Aspen White
246 Posts
Can't tell from the photos but do you have the plastic corner cowl trim pieces? (Below the wipers, above the hood) I don't need the long center piece. Thanks!

·
Registered
'99 Impreza Outback Sport
378 Posts
Is that the front bumper I see off to the side? /Do you still have the front bumper. I'd be interested and am in the area

Also Interested in the 6 spokes and the long block

·
Registered
BRP 2001 2.5RS Coupe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hood for sale? How is it?
The hood has some small pits in it from rocks, but is in good condition. The clear on the scoop and vents is peeling off. It looks pretty good when it's washed. I don't want to get rid of the hood quite yet. I gotta pull the engine first. I'll let you know when it's ready to go.

·
Registered
BRP 2001 2.5RS Coupe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Is that the front bumper I see off to the side? /Do you still have the front bumper. I'd be interested and am in the area

Also Interested in the 6 spokes and the long block
Neither bumper is worth its weight in used plastic bottles. The wheels are not for sale. I am going to throw the bumpers away since they're both so torn up.

Let me be more specific. I'll upload pics of the front and rear bumpers so you can get an idea of what I mean.
Rear bumper: Every tab that holds the bumper on is broken. The bumper was ripped off when that stupid lady in that huge truck backed into me. Scrapes on driver and pass side of bumper.
Front bumper: Scrapes on driver and pass side lower vent areas, and a couple of broken tabs. The center bolt hole was cut out so it's a huge hole now. Someone wrote on the bumper with what looks like paint pen.

If you really want them, then you can have them. Just come pick them up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts