Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I am getting together all of the part numbers for all makes of Subaru since 92. Thanks to my handy dandy collision book I came across. It list every clip, nut and screw pretty much. I have only 3 of the pages scanned in as of right now. Having some issues with my scanner, when I get that straightened out I will be getting the rest of the 50 some pages scanned in and posted on my page.

Here is where to find it:
Subaru Part Numbers

If you have any suggestions or ideas on the best way to lay it out let me know. I plan on grouping the scans together the way the book does. (ie. 99-01 Coupe, 93-01 Sedan, Wagon, Outback) I even have part numbers for the GDA guys, Think they would appreciate them? :devil:

Buster

·
Registered
392 Posts
That sounds great.

Another suggestion would be to make sets of winzip files for people to download. It would be easier for people to download entire sections than go through each pic to find the thing they need.

If you need any help we're here for ya. Good luck on getting the rest of the pages up.:cool: :sunny:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I should be getting a new scanner this week so I can get the rest of the pages scanned in. In the mean time, if you need a part number you can't locate let me know.

rbehny....thats a really good idea. I could group them together just like in the book.

Buster

Also.... rbehny, where ya at in VA? I'm in Richmond.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm down in Newport News about 20 minutes away from virginia beach.

I'm moving up to the richmond area (ashland) for college in august. Maybe i'll see ya around.

·
Registered
392 Posts
yep randolph macon.. do you know a guy up there with a black wrx? i saw one on campus when i went to visit.. made me feel at home :p

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope....cant say that I do. My friend is a Honda guy....Havent been able to convert him yet. I did convert another friend who swore by Honduh....he just needs to find a car somewhat local.

Buster

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay just got my replacement scanner in. I'll be working on getting them all scanned in this week. I'll post here when I have them all up.

Buster

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like to revive very old threads. I updated the link in the first post. I've obtained newer list and am in the process of getting them all up. The 04 impreza list includes some(not all) of Sti part numbers. :)

Buster
http://subaru.awdcars.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts