Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2ooo RS coupe
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know the Subaru part no. for the ALUMININUM rear trunk (96-01 Impreza coupe/sedan)? I recently replaced my hood w/ the factory alum. and the bumper rails are on their way from Japan too. My car's weight-loss project won't be complete untill I replace the trunk too. So please if anyone can give the part number so I can order it too. Thanks!- Ed

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Is that even available from the factory? I thought the aluminum (aluminium, for all you Brits:happynow: ) trunklids where all aftermarket:confused: I just looked here: http://www.ravensblade-impreza.com/index1.html , and not trunklid listed as fatory, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Anyways, tha's a good link to keep handy for other part numbers, too. :D

·
Registered
2ooo RS coupe
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

i figured that if Subaru makes the hood and bumper rails (light weight version of the bumper support beams) they must have made that alum trunk too. Oh well I guess i have to cough up that $175 shipping from iSR for the $295 "ver5' alum trunk.;)

·
Registered
98, 00
30 Posts
sub-sonic where do you live that it would cost 175 for shipping. I may know of a better place to buy it depending on your location

1 - 7 of 7 Posts