Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
08 STI & 71 FJ40 & ruckus
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We at Paranoid Fabrications are happy to bring you great products at even greater pricing made in the great USA

We have a new product available for sale!​

I would like to introduce you to our new product “1997-2007 Subaru Impreza Fire Extinguisher Bracket.”

That is right fella's this bracket is now fully supported on the GC Body model!!!!!

1997-2007 Subaru Impreza Fire Extinguisher Bracket $30.00 plus shipping. Please Click Here to Order.

Safety is always a big part of our company belief so we want to be able to offer you a way to protect yourself. Our bracket is CNC Laser Cut for great fitment and ease of use for multiple fire extinguishers. To better allow you to customize your setup we are only selling the bracket and a fire extinguisher would need to be purchased separately.

Example of the mount with Extinguisher

**Please remember that a car can be replaced but not a life. Leave real emergencies to the professionals.

If you have any questions on fitment please feel free to send over a PM.

Also you can now follow us on our Instagram page!! We hope to be having special offers in the future for followers.

·
Registered
MY95 Impreza L Wagon
423 Posts
Since the seats for the GD chassis bolt right up to GC and GF chassis is there a reason it will not fit in the early year impreza?

·
Registered
MY95 Impreza L Wagon
423 Posts
I have placed an order with your for my MY95 GF and will let everyone know how fitment is. I appreciate that it will work with multiple extinguishers but can you list and ones you already know will successfully mount up?
Thanks,

Joshua

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,778 Posts
I have placed an order with your for my MY95 GF and will let everyone know how fitment is. I appreciate that it will work with multiple extinguishers but can you list and ones you already know will successfully mount up?
Thanks,

Joshua
Look forward to seeing how this works out for you. I should definitely have an extinguisher in my car!

08 STI & 71 FJ40 & ruckus
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks,

Joshua
The main thing that dictates fitment is the mount you use to attach the extinguisher to the bracket. I will link to the one being used in the photo from the orginial post.

Fire Extinguisher

Bracket

There are so many options out there that it is tough for me to test them all.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts