Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Painted my Morettes BRP

726 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Impretzel 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
Hmmm.... I never really liked the look of morettes, but yours look alright. I guess it doesn't matter how they look, though, as long as they help you to see the road better. I wonder how they would look if they were on a silver car, and you painted them silver. Maybe that wouldn't be as harsh.

Also, I noticed you haven't spent money on your turn signals and corner lamps. Good priorities, man. :D

#3 ·
Yea, I haven't spent to much money on buying cosmetic stuff. The Morettes weigh about half what the factory lights weigh and are MUCH brighter. I personally think they look a thousand times better then the stock lights look. Now if I could just find the Lexan covers for the Morettes...........

#4 ·
So they weigh less than stock too? I just might have to look into that more closely. I remember someone talking about making covers for them, or maybe using other covers and modifying them. I'd hate to mess up a $300 set of headlights.

Maybe people with pre-99 imprezas might want to buy my stock headlights... Hmmm...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.