Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
"needs work" 1993 Impreza
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my rotors and pads today, figured I might as well paint the Calipers too, did a layer of rustolum primer and Red spray paint. It turned out pretty nice. unfortunately the dark came quick we started to rush and we ended up breaking the Banjo bolt for the brake hose, does anyone know where I can find the part online and the part #. I'm not going anywhere till I get that. :(
See attachments

Paper Cash Paper product Wheel

Pink Material property Receipt Magenta Label

Disc brake Auto part Vehicle brake Rotor Brake

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Tire

Oh and my car is a Frankenstein. It was not suppose to have abs but when i went to get the shift lock solenoid last year we got the part and it did not fit so get the one for abs version and it fits. M car has fog light switch but no fog lights. And today, we found out after trying to fit the pads and them not that my car "has rear disk," It doesn't thou. Anyone have the same problem

·
Registered
98 Lame
313 Posts
i would atleast have sprayed the calipers when between starting and finished the brakes. other then that yea it looks great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.