Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 11/7, you contacted me about swapping your mounting points on your GC coilovers to adapt to your new 04 Forester.

"Hello,

I ordered coilovers (RS25 93-01 Subaru Impreza Coilover Promo - C57 / 5x100 / Camber Adjustment) from your company around 18 months ago. I received them in a timely fashion and everything looks great but I never got the chance to install them on my Impreza before the engine went.

I have junked the Impreza and now have a 2004 Forester XT. Could you please suggest the best way to adapt my unused coilovers to my new 2004 Forest XT setup?

Thank You
--
-Robbie"

We went back and forth over email after some lag of your emails going to the junk folder. It took me a while to get them produced and ready to ship, and it got swept under the rug while I plowed through pending orders. I dropped the ball on getting them out right away.

I sent you (2) Front and (2) Rear camber plates and asked for a $200 core charge ($100/ pair) just to cover not getting them back. You specified just rears, but I sent you all four corners to ensure you'd have everything you'd need just in case.

In good faith, I went ahead and shipped the camber plates WITHOUT PAYMENT thinking, "I'm sure he's good for it."

UPS 1ZHT811C0300336072

I've sent the invoice 4 times and I can see it was received and then opened. I've emailed several times and haven't had a response in a month.

This is why, when someone asks for a favor like this, I am hesitant.

All I'm asking for is the camber plates that you said you'd send back. Or, if you want to keep them, fine just compensate me.

I know it took a while to get them to you, but I came through...ignoring me on principle or whatever is going on in your mind (I wouldn't know, you've ghosted me).

Return the parts in 48 hours, or you won't have a warranty or future support of any kind. I have emailed you with the same condition that I can only imagine will also be ignored.

I don't know what else to do. I'm not a charity, sure it's $200, but it's still a financial loss. I just want my parts back that you didn't need and didn't pay for. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
posted this to facebook (where everyone is now :() hoping for some resolution.

Thank you.

I'm not out to make someone look bad, I did him a favor and would like the same courtesy. That's all. Don't take advantage of kindness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts