Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pieces not pictured due to not being pulled from car yet.

The most glorious interior there is, the 98 tan/beige from an automatic Coupe. I have just about every piece, dash with all accompanying pieces, mint cubby lid, center console with armrest, doorcards fr and rear, (I’m keeping door and window controls), seats front and rear, carpet, headliner (will do my best to keep all clips intact, if not real easy to find at the junkyard), sunvisors, rearview mirror clip, everything TAN or beige is available.
Loc: 17078
Asking $20/item for now, we’ll see where it goes

·
Registered
2000 rs 2.5 BRP
6 Posts
Do those have the third brake light? I have a coupe, i just need the harness that connects the third brake light to the chassis wiring

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you mind sending some pictures of how its wired? If you’re willing to part with it anyhow
if you are able to wait, I could do this next thursday when I’m with the vehicle.

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
Hello good Sire..! Is the headliner a non-sunroof model..? In for pics as well at your convenience, thanks!

·
Registered
2000 impreza 2.5rs sedan, 2017 wrx sti limited
8 Posts
do you have the trunk hinges and drivers side skirt by any chance?

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
Indeed it is. Will get them next thursday for ya if you want.
Awesome, thanks!! I'm about 2 1/2 hrs from that area, maybe I can take a trip down next weekend and check it out, if it's pulled by then as well 🤘🏾🤙🏾

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome, thanks!! I'm about 2 1/2 hrs from that area, maybe I can take a trip down next weekend and check it out, if it's pulled by then as well 🤘🏾🤙🏾
in which direction? The car is currently in Watsontown, Pa and is where I will be this Thursday.

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
Ooo ok, I was going off of the zip code in the thread.. I'm goin from Northern NJ, ~20 mins outside the city, coming from the east.. 07003 area

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ooo ok, I was going off of the zip code in the thread.. I'm goin from Northern NJ, ~20 mins outside the city, coming from the east.. 07003 area
so good news for you is I can very easily relocate items to 18072, much closer

·
Registered
2000 STi swapped Imp
5 Posts
Seatbelt buckles? The receiving part both driver and passenger if you have them. Thank you

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seatbelt buckles? The receiving part both driver and passenger if you have them. Thank you
They are available. Should be tearing down the rest of the interior by next week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts