Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L Wagon swapped
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few suspension items that will be up for sale in the near future:

1. FHI 20mm RSB oem equipment on early '02 wrx. WIll come with matching mounts and bushings and extra pair of stock endlinks. great upgrade for anyone with a factory 13mm or 16/17 rear bar, which is basically all imprezas except early '02 wrx sedan and STI models. Bar is only a couple of years old, i bought it new. SOLD

2. JDM GC aluminum LCA's great upgrade for anyone with a 93-01 impreza or a GD 02-07 wagon. Narrow track width but stronger and more baller than stock stamped steel pieces. Comes with stock ALK's, all bushings in good condition. All you need is the "boss transverse" piece from subaru on each side to mount these on your impreza. SOLD!

3. JDM v1 wrx front sway bar for turbo applications with OEM subaru endlinks in good shape no clunks. either 19 or 20, may fit n/a cars too but i'm not sure. Endlinks are designed for the forged aluminum control arms above. $75 OBO MADE A DEDICATED THREAD WITH PIC FOR THIS ONE

PM me with any further questions, items will be coming off my car in the next month or so.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Returned pm. Bushings are in decent shape on both bars, rear bar bushings were new with the bar however. Neither bar is rusty. Bump

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
2 Posts
I'd be interested in picking the rear sway bar up from you. You don't, by chance, ever make it anywhere towards York, Pa do you?

·
Registered
2004 2.5rs-pacifica blue pearl
425 Posts
Interested in the RSB. Right near philly... waiting to get my car back from the shop though...

I know you say your firm on price but $80 seems kinda high. I've seen them listed for $30 just in other states so I didn't feel like paying shipping. But I think after shipping they were still less than $80.

If you could move on the price at all let me know. I could pick up in philly... you won't have to waste your gas and drive 2 hours. No offense to the other guy...

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
2 Posts
It's all good. I'm not sure I'd waste two hours driving over $80 either. I was just trying to make it easier if he ever came close.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm me and we can work on price, local sales come before shipping, just out of convenience. I see these go for $80 with the mounts, bushings, and endlinks quite often, but i can flex a bit on price for a local sale.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump it up. pm'd people back, stuff should all be coming off this weekend

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
control arms and RSB pending sale, front bar w/ endlinks still for sale price is BO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts