1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Subaru WRX Limited part-out
150,7xx miles on everything

I am not shipping at this time. I will be willing to meet a certain distance with certain items. It will be a case by case basis. The pieces are located at 18072 and can be re-located to 17078.

Parts available:

I have all 4 doors with working window regulators and glass. The front 2 are in very good shape. The back 2 have clear coat peel. $50/door
All 4 doorcards- $50 each
Front and rear seats- $300
Side view mirrors. $25 each
Wingless trunk is in mint condition. $200
Hood with scoop, some minor damage between driver's light and scoop. $200 obo
Full Dash with radio surround and glovebox. $200 obo
Center console with armrest, shifter trim and boot, and heated seat dials. $100 obo
Headlights are in fine working order, good candidates for retro-fit/other. $50
Grill has a tab broken. $25
Undercarriage pieces are a bit rusty, make me an offer if they are of use to you.
4 discontinued Konig Stampedes. I'm assuming they are 17x7, 17x8, somewhere in that vicinity. I will be keeping the tires. $200 for the wheels
I have MOST of the interior plastics. One I know for sure I don't have is the driver's side A-pillar. I have some aftermarket one in black with some gauges that were never hooked up. $25 and it's yours with the gauges.
Each plastic piece is going to be $25 at this time. I mean door sill trims, pillar covers, stuff like that.

Will trade pieces for:
02-05 factory intake
TD04 with no shaft play

I am willing to barter on most items. Please message me with any interests and let's make a deal! I will follow this with pictures of some items. Others will have to wait. Every plastic panel is intact with clips.

Attachments

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump it up! Anyone looking to perform a GD dash swap? Perfect opportunity!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts