• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 RBP RS
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to buy a set of P1 wheels soon for my RS. When i bought my car it came with black painted 5 spokes. I was thinking I would get the gold wheels because thats what the 98's had from the factory, but it seems like the UK P1's were mostly anthracite.

photoshops welcome also :)

·
Premium Member
98 RBP RS
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might get P1's in anthracite, and then try to clean up my 5 spokes and paint them gold :)

any photoshoppers out there?

·
Registered
08WRXBLUE--RIP:99-2.5RS
254 Posts
Go for gold :) Goes with the blue car better!!! Thats why im kinda thinking of getting rid of these for the silver! Silver looks better on black I think!!

Go for the gold though!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gold. Its just looks too perfect on a blue car.

·
Registered
00 RS, 99 fozzy & 04 rex
1,086 Posts
both works and works well...but its a subaru...so go gold...plus i am bias

·
Registered
585 Posts
Scooby2.5RS1 said:
Go for gold :) Goes with the blue car better!!! Thats why im kinda thinking of getting rid of these for the silver! Silver looks better on black I think!!

Go for the gold though!!
I'd stay black on gold, it's a great combo. Silver is all too common and the gold makes it look really great.

·
Registered
2001 RS BRP
77 Posts
Agree with Spoon, ANTHRACITE. Not to ruffle feathers, I've never been able to see the allure behind gold wheels, any gold wheels.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i got BRP on anthracite and have yet to regret doin so...for ur car though, its more of a toss up btwn anthracite and gold...go anthracite tho IMO :)

·
Registered
00 BRP Impreza RS
284 Posts
DelaniWRX said:
i got BRP on anthracite and have yet to regret doin so...for ur car though, its more of a toss up btwn anthracite and gold...go anthracite tho IMO :)
Got picture??

But back to the polls....GOLD!!!

·
Premium Member
01 Impreza RS Coupe BDP
1,220 Posts
either one will look good. But if I was to pick one... I would get gold.
But you don't really need to photoshop it. Just do a search for P1 pictures or got to a site like scoobyphotos.com

·
Registered
99 stm 2.5rs
131 Posts
Like everyone else says GOLD! I mean other color wouldnt look bad but you gotta love the blue on gold action! I could never go gold on my stm I think it doesnt look right.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts