Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm looking for a replacement for the fog lights and was wondering if anyone knows where i could get the surrounds for the p1 driving lights. Either just the surrounds or the entire assembly. Thanks,
Robert

·
Registered
2001 Silverthorn Coupe
144 Posts
You need to contact dealers in the UK for that. Don't tell them that you are in the US until they tell you that they well sell you some. The part that is bumper colored is called the surround, ant the rest is the light. There was a complete fog light set up on Scoobynet a while back that you could buy and then worry about the surrounds. I would buy the surrounds first, as you could fit at least a few different lights in there, where as there is only one surround for it.

cheeRS,

Greg

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
wow i really really like that! considering that there from the p1 how can you get those and how much?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm in the process of looking around to see if any of the uk dealers would be willing to sell them. They are pretty rare and hard to come by.

There are two versions, the hid kit and a regular light kit.

later,
Robert

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would say your best bet is to check the forums over at Scoobynet and see if 1)maybe someone is selling them, or 2)someone is willing to go to the dealership and buy them for you and then ship them to you. They might not be for sale unless you have a P1 VIN though, so maybe contact some of the P1 owners:D

Scott:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts