Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not trying to start any wars here but I am just curious. But how many ppl that own subaru's are black? If you are not black or white feel free to put what you are. Like I said I am not trying to start any :boxer: I am just curious.:)

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm white but everyday I see all kinds of Asian people driving Subaru's. Then again it is Japan.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
my boss nicknamed me "cracker" so i guess I'm white :p

he calls me cracker cause he saw a picture of me when I was younger...i guess i reminded him of uncle cracker...

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I'm white but my kids are half black;) and they ride in my car. being in socal there is a big mixture of races and colors of people driving any kind of car. But I do know quite afew black people that drive subarus around here.

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am black myself and I always get ppl staring at my when I drove around my old neiborhood. And it's not the white ppl either it is the black ppl. I Guess they are admiring the Beauty of All Wheel Drive.:biggest:
I haven't seen any Filipino's since high school. I wonder what they would say about my car?

·
Registered
2000 Blue Ridge Pearl Subaru I
294 Posts
I'm American!
:sunny:

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
Well, I don't have a subaru yet, but i really want one :biggest: I am white. I don't see any impreza's driving in my neighborhood so i wouldn't know what kinda people drive them.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Haha. Yeah my aunt has adopted over 8 kids and fostered quite a few more, so my family is very diverse. My Japanese dad dressed up as santa one year and the kids thought that it was really santa:lol:

·
Registered
2006 BP5 Satin White
93 Posts
:checkit: PUERTO RICAN...

Not Hispanic or Latino...

PUERTO RICAN

Any other Ricans driving Subies??
:D

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One rican and one black??? WOW!!!!

Hey subyfanatic, what made want to buy a Subaru?:eek:

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
I'm white, STILL don't have my Subaru.

The only people I see driving Subarus around here are 20 something white kids in RS's and WRX's, or housewives driving WRX wagons. They're white too. Anyone who has been here knows it's very white. I see a black dude about once a month in my town, and normally that's someone who is affiliated with the Pacers or Colts. Oh yeah, there's also a Chinese guy I see about every other day. He owns the Chinese restaraunt.

I am going to Cleveland this weekend though. Will I see different colors there?

Streetman
Who lives in the whitest city ever.

Oh yeah, I see about one RS a month, and have seen about 6 WRX's off the lot in my life. Four of those were last year at the F1 meet. I'm so sheltered.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.