Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have to keep chatter about other cars like the Evo etc in here? Can they go in general? or maybe a separate, "other cars" forum would do? I tried to get an "other cars" forum started at the other site, but they don't really take kindly to suggestions... what was his motto? This is my house, if you don't like it, leave? Something to that effect. :p

Anyway, as much as i love my GC8, I still respect other cars eg, EVO, RX7( 8 soon?), 300ZX... just wondering if and where we can chat about those, as that noise was squelched elsewhere.

:nuetron:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
I'm not going to stop anyone from talking about anything car related here... I think the only thing I don't want to see is immature and rude conversations. Like Club SI has on occasion. That's just lame when people duke it out. You know?

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
yeah keep it on a mature level and i dont see how anyone could have a problem with it...no retarded comparion threads though.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Mini what?

Okay car talk. Did you hear the Lotus Elise doors have to be constantly adjusted because aluminum chaqssis cars constantly settle ? Can you pronounce the new Lambo name that is spelled something like Murcielago? Beause that's not how it's pronounced! Is the Vee dub W8 series of engines not the coolest new compact package? Can I have some of that radar soaking stealth airplane wrap? What is the origion of the term "Shooting Brake"? Have you seen those new Weber Side draft salt/ pepper shaker/toothpick holders? My wife is already pissed enough about car parts on the kitchen table. Insomnia is your friend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts