1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 JDM STI V3
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again guys.

After some more feedback if possible.

I've just got some finished intercooler covers for version 3-6. This will fit the black WRX 3-6 and the silver STI 3-6. It will also fit the UK 2000 model.

The idea is that you use this mainly during the winter months to protect the intercooler from snow, grit or salt etc. etc. that is everywhere. You could also use it at meets or shows because it really makes the engine bay look a lot better!

It simply sits on top of the fins. You don't need to modify anything. It has a slim foam backing on the bottom side of the frame to protect the fins.

No surface area is lost because the frame is the same size as the rubber undertray on the underside of the hood scoop.

Will be available with a choice of logos: STI, RSTI, Prodrive, Impreza and WRX - all sprayed on using a stencil.

If this is successful, I will be making covers for all of the Impreza models.

Let me know what you think anyway pls!

Linkage is here: RallyTech Subaru Impreza WRX STI Performance Parts Intercooler Covers

·
Registered
'03 Baja
721 Posts
adding to the wish list...

intercooler cover
stickers

:)

wait....what am I talking about....I'm having a front mount intercooler put in next week...
old age for you folks...

·
Registered
97 JDM STI V3
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
adding to the wish list...

intercooler cover
stickers

:)

wait....what am I talking about....I'm having a front mount intercooler put in next week...
old age for you folks...
Can custom make to any spec.............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.