Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
We are Open Late7 Days a week!
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Only one of the 5 items fits a GC/GD rs, correct?
Yes and no ;)
Splitter fits if you rock a 04-05 STi hood scoop on a GC hood
Wheels fit if you have a 5X114.3 hub swap
And the Prova cap its all EJ series motors

Plus allot of us are Subaru Junkies that have several Subarus...Heck I got 3 right now(yes I know I have a problem), including a GF
i would take that black badge but not for $36.00

i'd do it for $10.
The ornaments are honestly in great shape, but given they are not perfect we cant sell them as new. They are for the GR/GV STi's and 2011 WRX's, and are badges of the R205 and R206 STi's in Japan. These little suckers are expensive for us to import.

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The prodrive gt1 wheels that you have for sale. what does it take or what do i need to fit on my '96 impreza?

where can i buy them?

What they are trying to say is if you wanted to run these 5X114.3 bolt pattern wheels you would need to convert your hubs to the 2005-2007 STi units which are 5x114.3 vs the factory units on your car that are currently 5x100

Kirill
RallySportDirect.com

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you sell the spoiler in this picture? (I believe its the S206-NBR Challenge Package wing...)
As of right now we can not, STi Japan does not have a part number listed for that spoiler at this time. Once a part number becomes available we are able to order them :)

Kirill
RallySportDirect.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.