Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'93 L wagon, '04 FXTi
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm leaving C lot at Solano College today at around 12:00 and what do I spy, but the first World Rally Blue GM6 I've ever seen. Only saw it well enough to remember that it had a lot of decals. Anybody know the guy?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
you mean RBP right? anyways, if it was BRP, i would've guessed brucelee, but a RBP with lots of rally decals? i gotta see that.

·
Registered
'93 L wagon, '04 FXTi
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it was World Rally Blue... did it have a different name for '98-'00? Anyways, they weren't rally decals... more like shop or race team decals....lots of different colors and designs. Also I think they were only on the windows, and not like totally covering them. Maybe 2-3 on the quarter window and a couple on the rear. All I could see.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
the WRX comes with WRB (correct me if i'm wrong). 98 and 99 RS came with rally blue pearl. what's the difference? heck, i don't know. i just know i got BRP. i haven't seen a RS like that in the bay area. maybe that person isn't even on the club.

·
Registered
'93 L wagon, '04 FXTi
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, yeah, it was that shade, but maybe the nae was different then. Hopefully he's on one of these boards... we should really look into consolidating. Oh wait, then this would be like AOL... nevermind!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts