Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will go first, let's get a feel for the competition, shall we?

My stats:

Name: Andy Bacon
AKA: get the fuck away from my woman!
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 212 Lbs.
Years in the sport: 21
Maximum number of beers consumed in 1 episode: about 30 + scotches (and I don't mean less filling-tastes great piss water, either, REAL beer)
Number of DUI convictions: ZERO!
Alchoholic status: CONFIRMED :drunk:
(if you are NOT alchoholic, you will most likely LOOSE this contest)
I won't get into the ILLEGAL aspects of my achievements in this sport.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It's that kind of party? I see.

Name: Jason (J) Vuletich
AKA: Get out of here quick my husbands coming.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 220lbs
Years in the sport: is this how old we are? If it is I’m 25
Maximum number of beers consumed in 1 episode: Not a beer drinker at the bar, I can do that on my couch at home. I did 17 martinis one night last month to see why people drink them.
DUI #: Zippo!
Alcoholic status: CONFIRMED
ILLEGAL aspects of my achievements in this sport: I will not hesitate to do a boat load of speed and drink for 10 hours straight. :devil:

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: OK So. Cal. wiseguys...Let's see your DRINKING QUALIFICATIONS!

Tall J said:

Years in the sport: is this how old we are? If it is I’m 25
Alcoholic status: CONFIRMED
ILLEGAL aspects of my achievements in this sport: I will not hesitate to do a boat load of speed and drink for 10 hours straight. :devil:
Years in sport= How long you have been drinking. I started when I was 15.

ANPHETAMINES are cheating! Thats drinker steroids! Performance inhancing drugs! Foul! Foul! Poor Form!!!

17 martinis. Damn, that's pretty hard core, dude. You must have been tweaking pretty hard! :burnout:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Re: Re: Re: OK So. Cal. wiseguys...Let's see your DRINKING QUALIFICATIONS!

ampsarus said:
Years in sport= How long you have been drinking. I started when I was 15.

ANPHETAMINES are cheating! Thats drinker steroids! Performance inhancing drugs! Foul! Foul! Poor Form!!!

17 martinis. Damn, that's pretty hard core, dude. You must have been tweaking pretty hard! :burnout:
:lol: That’s funny shit!

Nope, not spun. I only juice up for the big show these days. I was sober till I sat down that night. I started when I was 15 as well so I guess I’ve been in the game for 10 years now.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Ok..I might have to come down to Cal just for this!!!

:devil:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Name: Casey Burton
AKA: Does this look infected?
Height: 6'0
Weight: 160lbs
Years in the sport: 10 - started around 19 or 20
Maximum number of beers consumed in 1 episode: Well I have done river trips where you start at 10am and finish at 1 in the morning, thats 15 hours of drinking and watersking. I have no idea how many beers it is, but its pretty white trash.
DUI #: None
Alcoholic status: Amature - 3 or 4 beers fucks me up.
Disgusting aspects of my achievements in this sport: Have eaten Cockroachs, whole contaners of mustard, and Tequila worms while drinking. All on a dare.

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rallychic said:
Ok..I might have to come down to Cal just for this!!!

:devil:
As long as you drive a Subaru to the event!

If we are going to do this, we should have a donor house or someplace we can do this safe for 2 reasons:

1: fist fucking store bought is cheaper than bar bought
2: safety-leaving a bar is like wearing a "bust me" sign

We would have to all agree on the poison to keep the table even, and anyone found bitting or licking their lips or grinding their maul is automatically disqualified! Black flag!

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
My stats:

Name: Franco Ruiz
AKA: Asian Zorro
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 Lbs.
Years in the sport: 9
Maximum number of beers consumed in 1 episode: Not really a beer drinker but me and a pretty asian girl finished a bottle of 154 from Puerto Rico in an hour, Drunk, having sex and I threw up on her.
Number of DUI convictions: Hopefully never!
Alchoholic status: CONFIRMED
:barf:

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
My stats:

Maximum number of beers consumed in 1 episode: Not really a beer drinker but me and a pretty asian girl finished a bottle of 154 from Puerto Rico in an hour, Drunk, having sex and I threw up on her.

Dude..I don't know if that is something you should admit to other people....

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
ampsarus said:
As long as you drive a Subaru to the event!

If we are going to do this, we should have a donor house or someplace we can do this safe for 2 reasons:

1: fist fucking store bought is cheaper than bar bought
2: safety-leaving a bar is like wearing a "bust me" sign

We would have to all agree on the poison to keep the table even, and anyone found bitting or licking their lips or grinding their maul is automatically disqualified! Black flag!
My apartment is small but anything goes and I would be happy to hold the event there. The only rule would be I have to be D.J.

I also have a buddy that owns a bar in Whittier and it's a block away from my mom. She likes me to stay there to pet her cats while she is out of town. They are going to Vegas next month and we can crash on her floor if we want. Frank will have to be watched, he likes cats a little too much if you pick up what I’m puttin’ down.
:lol:

As far as the poison goes we need to decide if we are going shots and beer or cocktails. I vote shots and beers because it would be hard to make sure all the drinks are equally stiff.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
My apartment is small but anything goes and I would be happy to hold the event there. The only rule would be I have to be D.J.

I also have a buddy that owns a bar in Whittier and it's a block away from my mom. She likes me to stay there to pet her cats while she is out of town. They are going to Vegas next month and we can crash on her floor if we want. Frank will have to be watched, he likes cats a little too much if you pick up what I’m puttin’ down.

As far as the poison goes we need to decide if we are going shots and beer or cocktails. I vote shots and beers because it would be hard to make sure all the drinks are equally stiff.
Long Beach is a better drive for me. And you can DJ, as long as you dont put on any of that Emo shit. I vote shots, I know I will lose, but it would be fun drinking with you guys and gals.

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Tall J said:

Either place sounds good to me if all the cars are safe parked there. (I'm not talking smack, I live in Van Nuys where we prove everyday that shit runs down hill)
Will your buddy kick down cheap ones for a "club event?"
DJ what? If it's rap or hip-hop I'll puke before I start drinking!

I agree about shots n' beers to keep it fair- though who referees the count might be tough, unless a non-participant does it.

Regarding Frank, I guess to some people pussy is pussy. :lol:

Anybody else? Not much of an event with 2 or 3 people!

edit: so that's 4, maybe 5 people? Who else is up for damage?

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: OK So. Cal. wiseguys...Let's see your DRINKING QUALIFICATIONS!

Tall J said:
It's that kind of party? I see.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 220lbs
I did 17 martinis one night last month to see why people drink them.
Damn, I might have shoved my foot in my mouth deep this time.
I might have to *forget* my pink slip. :run:

:spin:17 hugh?:spin:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts