Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says looking for a 93 rx7. Yes I know its an rs25 board but my sponsor is looking someone you know with this car. You and your friend will be compesated for your help. Please let me know, my dead line is this Tuesday.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
hope about a 89 RX7 TurboII? :lol:

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
My friend has one. I haven't talked/seen him in a while, but he's got one. It's got an Amemiya kit, Apex'i Dual N-1 and some other goodies.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ivbdn said:
My friend has one. I haven't talked/seen him in a while, but he's got one. It's got an Amemiya kit, Apex'i Dual N-1 and some other goodies.
Do you think he would be interested in testing out a Big Brake kit for his car? Please let me know.

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
He just got back to me. It's a go! Let me know what you need (i.e. contact info, etc.).

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys, I got so tied up on the project. I ended up going down to World Auto and they had a front end of a 93 RX7. I just went out to the Junk Yard and tested it out on the assemble we jimmy-rigged together. The kit fit with no problems. I'll let you guys know when we're doing some more prototypes. My sponsor is upgrading the designs of the Big Brake kit for the Suby's....Can't share much....all that I can say is for the price, no other company can even come close.

Casey....sell your Willwood's this year, you'll feel the difference with this brake kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts