Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Official Mid-A spotted thread

106K views 971 replies 164 participants last post by  silspeed 
#1 ·
I'm not sure how well this will work but it's worth a try. If you see a local GC post it up!

:sunny:

#3 ·
Spotted Friday 7/1 Harford County

White 99 GM6 driving on Bel Air Rd southbound outside of Jones Junction. I might have saw your car parked at the dealership. If it was yours, dude you seriously need to show your car some Tlc with the interior :bonk: :curse:

#10 ·
But all the girls are stock. I dont think they realize what kind of car they are driving. I wave to a few of them and they probably just think I'm hitting on them. I only saw one girl with a silver one with tinted windows but she got off on the exit just as i was coming down on the beltway

#11 ·
Spotted Sunday evening in Ocean City headed towards town on Rt. 50 East

BRP 2.5RS sounding sweeeeet. You passed me and my girlfriend as we ate ice cream outside of Dumsers Ice Cream. What exhaust you running...damn it sounded good.

joe

#12 ·
Im gonna throw up that black 99 w/ pink racing stripes i saw at suburban sube in wexford a few weeks ago
eehhhhh

i see a few chicks around w/ em too, a chick in a blue ridge pearl rs bogged at a light in front of me, i laughed my ass off, she almost stalled, i switched lanes and blew past her, smiling brightly

#18 ·
yea. she went to your school didn't she?
dont she have like a replica cwest kit and CF hood on her car? i never see that car around anymore... or ever. i think the car was black, not brp.

i saw an asian chick driving a bone stock BRP RS in rockville near my work.

#19 ·
AzN STi IMPREZA said:
yea. she went to your school didn't she?
dont she have like a replica cwest kit and CF hood on her car? i never see that car around anymore... or ever. i think the car was black, not brp.

i saw an asian chick driving a bone stock BRP RS in rockville near my work.
Yea I bet you see alot of nice things around your work...dam you! Im not even sure if she went to my high school. Ima ask the twin where she at now. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.